It affects our health badly.
It is main cause for so many diseases.
In this busy life and in tight schedules, it is very difficult for us to lead a life without stress.
Here are some of tips which help in reducing stress:
- To have a happy day without any stress, very essential is waking up in morning.
- Morning walk, jogging, yoga, meditation, gym or any physical activity for 45 min to 1 hour will help in relaxing the body.
- If you don’t get that much time in morning, after waking up sit in a place where there is no noise and count 1000 numbers.
- If you don’t have time for that also, you can listen to your favorite music.
- Have a healthy breakfast, you may think how this helps, yes it helps, and if we eat healthy breakfast it helps us to be active and helps in concentration. If we don’t eat in morning we will feel very irritated and lack in concentration which leads to internal stress.
- Go for head massage once in week.
- Try to sleep early.
- Spend more time with people you like.
- Take some time for your hobbies or what you like to do.
- Last but not least, very important is SMILE at least once in a dayJ I suggest smile even if you don’t getJ
We have so many other stress reducing factors ,but for now I would like to post only these. I guess for doing the above only we don’t have time so its not fair enough to know more about them.
Anyway, if you still want to know some more stress reducing factors please get back to me.
The above all are known to everyone, but we neglect .Just try to do some of the above and you will definitely feel the change.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.