Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Find important announcements about the new contests, site updates are posted here. Check this forum regularly or subscribe to get updated the latest information.

Topics [Announcements]

Hi All, We would like to announce the below change in article rewards that are presently being given to approved articles. Change: Removal of points Articles will no...
We would like to update you about the changes we made to the forum rules. We request all of you to read the forum rules and adhere to them to allow the forum activity go...
As we see the topics flood is increasing day by day and no signs of coming down. If the topics all are good, there is no worry for us but there are 50% topics which go no...
Hi All, I wish you all a wonderful and dazzling Diwali. Celebrate the occasion with Joy and light. Take care of yourself and your family members while using crackers. Once...
I am on leave. Now Im going to enjoy my weekend at Pondicherry. Will back on monday. :woohoo: :laugh: :lol:
Hi All, To prevent fake referrals we have updated the first level referral bonus structure. From now on you will get first level referral bonus upon first post made by the...
Now there are 996 members in boddunan......and we are short of 4 members to reach 1000!!!! Well its obvious within an hour or two 1000! will be reached Advance HAPPY 1000...
Hi All, I wish you a very happy new year to all of you!!! We all are discussing the major structural change that is going to be affected on new year - minimum payment...
Hi All, We have modified the referral payments system to avoid the misuse of this system as it offers higher payments with less work. Below are the new rules. Upon...
Hi friends, We have introduced the Ranking system depending on the points earned. Below is the rank information. Platinum Member 100000 Gold Member 50000 Silver...
Hi All, We have revised/relaxed the terms and conditions for Revenue Sharing program. Please find them at the below...
Hi All, Here is a post to know more about points and ranks system on boddunan. http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/12757.html Maverick
Hi All, We have observed one good thing while we were on vacation regarding articles quality. We found the number of quality articles increased during this period and number...
Dear all Boddunanians I welcome you to participate with me the ceremony of my house warming on May 30th 2012 at kerala .Cherthala I request interested boddunanians to PM Me...
Hi All, We have chosen a third party chat functionality and added to boddunan which makes this awesome functionality to be added quickly. Now you can chat with all the members...
Hi All, I am pleased to welcome Santosh Kumar Singh, Deepti and Meean in to our editorial panel. Wish them success. Maverick
Hi All, This is to announce that the payments for the month of May 2010 will be generated earlier on 15th May 2010. All requests for adhoc payments (for eligible members)...
The topic for the above-mentioned week was: 'Old Age Home - the permanent address of our aging people? The winners are: Usha Manohar: INR 50 plus 50 points Runner...
Hi All, Do you write articles by yourself without referring to any source? Here is the opportunity to earn 50% more cash credits. To eligible for this limited time offer,...
Hi All, We are sorry to say that all our staff has affected with the viral fever and all our services may get affected with this. Please try to postpone your article...