The topic is locked.
Hi All,

Recently we observed that few of our members are getting phishing emails that ask to reset their passwords. These emails are an attempt to trap you and their by steal your password.

PLEASE NOTE THAT BODDUNAN WILL NEVER EVER SEND ANY SUCH EMAILS FOR RESETTING PASSWORDS, UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.

So I request you to remove such emails immediately from your mailbox if you have not requested for resetting password.

If your password is compromised, please report it immediately to boddunan team and ask for new password, preferably through contact form.

- Boddunan Team

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In recent days I too have oberved the presence of bogus members who have been relentelessly trying to spam with other suspicious motives.I hope Maverick's post of caution is taken note of by all.
I was not aware of any such activity happening until now. Thanks for reporting this, will be now on alert from such fake mails!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is a stitch in time by maverick.I saw some obscene pictures in some posts which were later deleted.Cautious approach by active members will keep these things at bay.
Thanks for the alert . We all should be concious of such activities.
I was not aware of this so far.I hadn't received such mail also.THe information provided is highly useful to the members.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I wasn't aware that it has also started impacting Boddunan. Thanks for informing
Apart fro Boddunan, I received an E mail from Face Book that some one logged in my account from a source that I do not usually do. Then I logged in and changed my password.
I feel that there are some spammers who want to demoralize the active and sincere members. Let us face them bravely and with determination.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I also wasn't aware of that it has also started impacting Boddunan.
Thanks maverick for informing ....
i was unaware about the Phishing attempts, thanks to Maverick for informing..
i was not aware of this kind of scams i mean phishing attempts anyway thank you marveric

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.