The topic is locked.
We would like to update you about the changes we made to the forum rules. We request all of you to read the forum rules and adhere to them to allow the forum activity go smoothly.

You can read the new rules from Rules tab above.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for updating the forum rules AND for putting them in a plainly visible tab. This way, there can be no excuses for not reading them.
I especially welcome the no. 2 rule, good move to keep the forum free from malpractices!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

btw.. thanks to Suni for contributing towards building forum rules.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: suni51
I thought as much while reading some rules! :cheer: Congratulations sunil !

Thanks to see the updated rules as sometimes it is irritating when someone says that you are not following the rules and when one sees the rules don't find it in the rules but that may be a rule though. :)
Thanks to see the updated rules as sometimes it is irritating when someone says that you are not following the rules and when one sees the rules don't find it in the rules but that may be a rule though. :)

You motivated me to amend rules by challenging me on my thread, thanks to you for a more transparent rules book.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Well, this should take care of all such confusions and irritations now! :cheer:

Good to see the rules are updated. This would definitely reduce the number of spams.
I hope rule no. 16 is probably influenced by suniji. Good move suniji . Thanks a lot :laugh:

You motivated me to amend rules by challenging me on my thread, thanks to you for a more transparent rules book.

Oh but still I don't see the minimum number of words/characters one should write on the post to get points. :)

Oh but still I don't see the minimum number of words/characters one should write on the post to get points. :)

That was mentioned in the points system. Here is the link
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/boddunan/37-points-system-on-boddunan.html
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Congratulation on elevated status of rule maker. :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.