Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Mverick, Now what more-come on friends. I will give more effort now.

You should come join the party ASAP, you can accumulate points 40% faster now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Forum still look less active. Forum need some more good replies. Some members contribute to this section. Some more effort needed to make it up to mark.
Forum still look less active. Forum need some more good replies. Some members contribute to this section. Some more effort needed to make it up to mark.

Well, increase in points have brought back many inactive members, but whereas quality is concerned I can already see it going on a downward spiral already!! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well, increase in points have brought back many inactive members, but whereas quality is concerned I can already see it going on a downward spiral already!! :blink:

Don't blame me! It is not the lure of 5 points that has brought me back!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Don't blame me! It is not the lure of 5 points that has brought me back!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes 5 points is not importance for me. I am now free and like to contribute to this site.

:angry: I know it is not you, actually it is the absence of people like you that is missed a lot here! Not others! :whistle:

:angry: I know it is not you, actually it is the absence of people like you that is missed a lot here! Not others! :whistle:

Oh, really! Ha ha! :P :P :P Honestly there had been a lot of knowledge-based threads floated in my absence but meaningful participation was not there. I am not sure if it could be attributed to lesser points being awarded or some other reasons.
5 points or 3 points, I always maintained a uniform trend in Forum participation. It’s the lure of exchanging views that draws me to the forums.

Oh, really! Ha ha! :P :P :P Honestly there had been a lot of knowledge-based threads floated in my absence but meaningful participation was not there. I am not sure if it could be attributed to lesser points being awarded or some other reasons.

That is exactly what I mean, but lack of meaningful experience surely cannot be attributed to points only! Maybe lack of knowledge or understanding??? :blink:

this is a wonderfull news that 5 points of forums is back Now the participation in forums will increase and boddunan will become more active in forums section also.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.