Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree with @chinmoy.
I just participate in forum for knowledge and hope to see some meaningful discussions.
Not having enough time to even login here.. :(

That's the central point, Rajani! We must welcome members who contribute towards that end. And judged by that yardstick, sadly, there are not too many! That's my concern!

Even I never particpated in forums to get points it was more offun which always made me active in the forum section. If I were here due to points I would have topped the leader board many times but I have not in the past. :lol:
I agree with @chinmoy.
I just participate in forum for knowledge and hope to see some meaningful discussions.

That's the central point, Rajani! We must welcome members who contribute towards that end. And judged by that yardstick, sadly, there are not too many! That's my concern!

Even I never particpated in forums to get points it was more offun which always made me active in the forum section. If I were here due to points I would have topped the leader board many times but I have not in the past. :lol:

Sir, this is very funny of you if you think that forums are meant for funny people only. You should participate in serious business also to keep forums meaningful. You can still top the leaderboard if you do your business seriously. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree with @chinmoy.

Sir, this is very funny of you if you think that forums are meant for funny people only. You should participate in serious business also to keep forums meaningful. You can still top the leaderboard if you do your business seriously. :laugh:

Thankyou sir for your inspiring words but these days I have almost lost interest in doing online stuffs I am really bored of these sites. But definitely I will try to take participate more on the forums. :)
Its good step taken and will help to bring more active member to this site.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Its good step taken and will help to bring more active member to this site.

Although I am not here for purpose of points but giving my share to the site and reaching to next level soon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Boddunan Forums are aimed at providing a platform to discuss on a plethora of topics. And in this process participants exchange views. Those who are interested in exchanging of views will not bother if their participation is fetching them 5 points or 3 points.
Boddunan Forums are aimed at providing a platform to discuss on a plethora of topics. And in this process participants exchange views. Those who are interested in exchanging of views will not bother if their participation is fetching them 5 points or 3 points.

Yes, that's the way to go! Pleasure of honest and effective exchange of ideas and feelings. That compensates everything!!!

Yes, that's the way to go! Pleasure of honest and effective exchange of ideas and feelings. That compensates everything!!!

Thats true, but personally for me both are important, a good discussion topic and the points that I get for posting my views lol.... :cheer:
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats true, but personally for me both are important, a good discussion topic and the points that I get for posting my views lol.... :cheer:

But what happens when points are logged on a discussion not so good!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10770]}

But what happens when points are logged on a discussion not so good!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10770]}

One can always skip those that are not interesting...so no worries :) :huh:
mysmiley4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.