Dear All,

We would like to let you know that the least used Reviews section is discontinued with immediate effect due to technical reasons.

- Boddunan Team

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is so unfortunate, it was actually quite a help especially with respect to hotels! :( :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That is so unfortunate, it was actually quite a help especially with respect to hotels! :( :(

I think if you want to submit your reviews you can submit them in tours and travels/hotels etc minus of course the links of those hotels you stayed during your .... you know what I mean.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, RobertP

I think if you want to submit your reviews you can submit them in tours and travels/hotels etc minus of course the links of those hotels you stayed during your .... you know what I mean.

No no, what I meant was when we are planning a vacation, I always made it a point to check out reviews section and look for good places to eat in those cities. It was quite helpful that way! But with the section closed, I don't think we will get any new information about such places!

No no, what I meant was when we are planning a vacation, I always made it a point to check out reviews section and look for good places to eat in those cities. It was quite helpful that way! But with the section closed, I don't think we will get any new information about such places!

i would suggest go to to check 'make my trip' I have once got a Shimla 4 days three nights offer all inclusive for 800/ only for couple inclusive hotel and all foods. No fare was not inclusive. But they have some wonderful offers always in store, especially off peak season.

In the beginning of my writing I submitted one smart phone review in this section of review, it is very precise and scientific but most of segments are older and for this even new smart phone specification does not match but it has scope of improvement.

http://mohanmekap.com/

i would suggest go to to check 'make my trip' I have once got a Shimla 4 days three nights offer all inclusive for 800/ only for couple inclusive hotel and all foods. No fare was not inclusive. But they have some wonderful offers always in store, especially off peak season.

Yes, i know about it and have used it often, in fact I got quite a number of good deals from make my trip, but what I was saying is that people post quite a number of reviews of good places to eat, which are not very big or prominent and hence not listed on makemytrip or similar travel websites! That was the only advantage about such reviews!

I would suggest go to to check 'make my trip' I have once got a Shimla 4 days three nights offer all inclusive for 800/ only for couple inclusive hotel and all foods. No, fare was not inclusive. But they have some wonderful offers always in store, especially off peak season.

Yes, i know about it and have used it often, in fact I got quite a number of good deals from make my trip, but what I was saying is that people post quite a number of reviews of good places to eat, which are not very big or prominent and hence not listed on makemytrip or similar travel websites! That was the only advantage about such reviews!

There you are, no big sites allow such small eating places. That is the reason boddunan decided to take this decision. :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.