The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I can't able to reply rambabu sir thread with the titles "A few useful websites" and "Nature the master artist". It shows me that "You do not have permissions to reply to this topic". why?

I can't able to reply rambabu sir thread with the titles "A few useful websites" and "Nature the master artist". It shows me that "You do not have permissions to reply to this topic". why?

Yes. I too encountered the same problem. I request Maverick to look in to the matter.

Thank you for reporting the problems. I will check and fix them asap.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: rambabu

You should be able to reply to the topic now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan

Yes, even i was not able to post my replies to Rambabu's post, now i am able to do so. Thanks Maverick for resolving this issue.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

After I came here after a long time, I found some glitches in the new software. I study them and gradually i will bring it to your notice.Please do the needful. For example none of my Answers in the question forum were added up as i pointed out early in the same thread,.

A small suggestion regarding the layout of Boddunan Home Page. “Welcome to Boddunan.com” appeared to be trapped below the “Latest Articles” column and gives a congested look to the Home page. Could you please shift it downwards by one or two lines, so that it will look nice.

A small suggestion regarding the layout of Boddunan Home Page. “Welcome to Boddunan.com” appeared to be trapped below the “Latest Articles” column and gives a congested look to the Home page. Could you please shift it downwards by one or two lines, so that it will look nice.

Thank you for the suggestion. The home is getting makeover, will take a little time but will get fine.

Thank you said by: RAMAKRISHNAN. A

Hi Maverick,

The Member of the Week for three weeks,for the following weeks 

17 Nov to 23 Nov 

24 Nov to 30 Nov 

1 Dec- 7 Dec 

have been skipped. Can you please check?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Dear Maverick

The new system is yet to go a long way, before it settles. The other day I have reminded you about " Answers". My answers getting posted, points are not shown anywhere.

Yout intervention will be appreciated.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.