The topic is locked.
Web Links are the easiest way to earn money from this website without posting any article here. Most of us are answering questions to the user's queries on websites like Rediff Answers, Yahoo Answers etc. Or even you write your own blogs. Most of the time we will refer to some content on the other websites to answer these queries.

So if you are answering such things next time, just search for an article/forum topic on boddunan.com related to the answer you are giving and give the link as a reference in your answer. You can refer the articles or even the home page of boddunan.com in your blog if your blog content is related to the article you are referring.

Now come back to boddunan.com and submit the link to us. We will review and credit the amount to your account. Simple and easy. Isn't it?

Please follow the below guideline while posting such weblinks:

1. Please do not spam other sites with the irrelevant content, they may block your account.
  2. Do not post as if you are promoting your website. Use the relavant answer and the url of boddunan.com article which supports your answers.
  3. Avoid giving the URL of the home page of boddunan.com and instead try to give the appropriate link to an article/forum post on boddunan.com. This way you can increase your reputation on that site apart from gaining the benefit from us.
  4. Please do include the Title of the article instead of just a link. Please see Submitting Weblinks pageto know more about how to refer the articles on boddunan.com. If you don't know how to use HTML, you can anyway just give the URL.
  5. Please submit the exact URL of the page where you have referred boddunan.com article/page. This is most important. Giving just the home page of the other website is not sufficient for us to identify the answer/post/blog you have written on other websites.
  6. The web link you have submitted must be pointed to the exact page where you referred an item on boddunan.com and must not require any registration/authentication to view it.
  7. Also the page must not contain any viruses, worms etc., in such case you account will be put in the black list.

Terms & Conditions:
1. The weblinks must adhere to the above mentioned guidelines
2. The weblinks must have the link back to boddunan.com article.
3. The back link must be in between the content
4. There must be a substantial content that will provide the base for link backs
5. Only one link back to an article is allowed per day. i.e. You cannot submit more than one link which refer to the same article on boddunan.com
6. Maximum 10 weblinks can be submitted per day.
7. Boddunan.com reserves the right to cancel/change/update the offer or terms and conditions.

All the best and happy earning.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I came to know that few people are posting Web Links which require authentication details. Please check one the link you are submitting with different browser where you have not logged on that site. This will give you an idea of where the link is pointing to.

It is most important that the web link you are submitting must take us to the direct page where you have referred the article/link of boddunan.com.

Good Luck.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I have a small doubt sir.
Can we post link to boddunan.com in forum footer on other websites.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
To say, the answer is No. The link to boddunan.com must be part of the content/answer you are writing in other websites and should not be a footer or signature of your forum posts. You must follow this in order to earn money from the weblink you submit.

Thanks to clarify that.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
I have more than 10 blogs if I give link to boddunan to that blog will I be able to get cash credit for each submissio
sdhappy wrote:
[quote]I have more than 10 blogs if I give link to boddunan to that blog will I be able to get cash credit for each submissio[/quote]

You need to write blog entry in each of yous blog with a link back to boddunan.com as per the Web Links Submission Guidelines as mentioned above. For each such writing you will earn cash credit. Please note that the link must come in the middle of the content and not in the footer.

Hai,

Please help me out in this regard

I have answered a question in yahooanswers.com where i have even added a link of the source from this website,but the problem here is the link i submitted is not in underlined manner,it is just as it is.I have checked it thrice and kept the exact source of the answer too.but the thing is we have to copy the link and paste it in a new browser.can anyone help me in this regard-how to make sure that the url we r submitting will be in underlined manner?

http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/38-yoga-a-excercises/566-golden-rules-to-maintain-weight.html?directory=3

this was the source i gave

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha please provide the yahoo answer link for further guidance.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
It is being underlined here but not in yahoo answers,kindl clarify

check this http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090804071737AAxOZUD&r=w#NbUvWju4UjKwLK_Bkdeq

Swetha Shenoy
Well Swetha,
I tried to post and it worked. check the yahoo answer page.
Give the link source properly , you might have copied the article link incorrect.
Please see that while posting a link sometimes a dot(.) in the start or end may make it inactive link.
please submit the yahoo link in the weblinks section. and also give a message to the editors through contact page link.
Mention both the links and they will provide you some technical help.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.