Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you want to know what are all contests & rewards programs active on boddunan.com? Check out the most useful information in this forum, find out the best contest/reward program suitable to you and earn money by participating.

Topics [Contests & Rewards]

Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Saturday midnight, The results will be announced on Sunday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hi All, Welcome back to boddunan revenue sharing program. Last month was very exiting. We broke 100K Alexa rank and continue to be maintain that level. We have added quite...
Hello Friends, First i would like to thank our moderator maverick for accepting my suggestion and giving me an opportunity to run this contest. As explained by marverick,...
Hello Everyone, Welcome back to the exiting revenue sharing program on boddunan. Everyone of us here are having good time interacting with our fellow members and are become an...
Friends, Glad to post the results of the closed GD, the topic of which was: Is it okay for women to entrust their young children in a daycare facility and focus on their...
Here is the contest Caption for "best display picture contest" "flower" Winners and participants will awarded with points this week: winner : 50...
How much do we get for each quiz we create here?
Why did the British develop transport and communication system in India?
Best Answerer of the Week contest Hello Friends, Good News To Boddunan Members. A new contest is going to be start soon named as" Best Answerer of the Week...
Hi All, Its now the time to know where we are last month and how much revenue share being shared. Here are the eligible members: sajeetharan (12863 Points, 6 Shares :)...
Last week's GD topic "Is gloalization necessary for developing countries?" saw some good responses with some very wide ranging points being discussed. Although I was...
is top voter of the day contest still active. what all things need to be done to participate in it? how it works? :huh: :huh:
Hello friends, back with a new topic: The topic for this week's discussion is: What should be given more importance in order to make India grow economically, Service...
Hi all, I had taken a break from here. But since the last week or so, trying to be active here. I remember that a writer can submit around 10 links - am I right? - as the best...
Hi All, Thank you for the continuous and overwhelming response to the contest. The more I read, the more I am getting addicted to reading the beautiful articles. As there...
Here is the poll link for this week's contest! http://www.boddunan.com/component/communitypolls/viewpoll/polls/5546-which-display-picture-you-like-the-most.html Please add...
Hi All, I would like to announce the winners for BBL6 and he we go with it. 1. Suni 2. Sarala 3. Kalyani 4. Sndhya Rani 5. Usha Manohar 6. Sanjeev Gupta (special...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Friday midnight, The results will be announced on Saturday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hello All, I hope you really missed this contest. So, I am back with it. Sorry for 1 week delay. Please give it up your entries by Sunday, will announce results on Monday..Hope...
Friends, First of all I am sorry for this delay in publishing the result of last weeks GD.I am very busy with my official works from the start of this month and that is why I...