Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you want to know what are all contests & rewards programs active on boddunan.com? Check out the most useful information in this forum, find out the best contest/reward program suitable to you and earn money by participating.

Topics [Contests & Rewards]

Hello All, Here are the results for the last weeks' contests: Forum Supporter of the week: Meean and Raaghavan Krishnamurthy : This time both have done extremely good...
Jumbled word : DAMRALL Hint : Name of an animal
Jumbled word : AAKIHLRA
Hello, From today onwards the following changes are done in the contest. 1) As the contest is ending so soon and more members cannot participate, the hint is removed.Only...
Jumbled word : DAILYSN TENPROVDA Hint : A famous tennis player
Hello Friends, I would like to list the winners of every week collectively. Here is the list for the first week. Winners: 15th January 2010 - vivekm 16th January 2010...
Hi All, Here are the results for the weekly contests. Week: 4th Jan 2010 - 10th Jan 2010 Forum Supporter of the week: Gulshan kumar ajmani Group Discussion...
Jumbled word : SLOEHTO Hint : A land-locked country in Africa
Hi All, We are planning to send another newsletter to all the members of boddunan as many of them are inactive these days. So this time, we planned to use the help from you...
Jumbled word : KNKAAASHZT Hint : Name of a country in Eurasia
Hello Friends, First i would like to thank our moderator maverick for accepting my suggestion and giving me an opportunity to run this contest. As explained by marverick,...
I find a lot of polls which are expired. More often the polls relating to cricket such as which team will win the match?, who will be the man of the match?,etc are available even...
Hi All, Here is the list of winners for the contests of week ended 03 Jan 10. 1. We have changed the name of the Creative Poll of the Week to Featured Poll of the Week from...
Hi All, Here is the list of eligible members for the month of December. To encourage new members we have exempted 20 days limit in this month. chinmoymukherjee - 7675...
Hi All here is the list of winners of last week's contests. 1. Best poller of the week kapil naidu 2. Creative poll of the week None: You read it correct. We found none...
Hi All, Here is the list of winners for the week ended 27th Dec 2009. Forum Supporter of the Week: Harish Jharia for his mission 99+. His creative idea not only make him...
Hi All, Below is the list of eligible members of Revenue Sharing for the month of November 2009. chinmoymukherjee Santosh Kumar Singh sathish Abid Areacode M.Radha...
Hi All, Another good contest is open for the people who can think creatively and put their creative thoughts on images - The logo design contest. The logo will be placed on...
Hi Boddunan Active members, We are very happy to announce a new contest 'Poller of the Week (PoW)'. The member who creates quality polls, comments on other polls and vote for...
Hi friends, Its time to give out our first Forum Supporter of the Week :woohoo: And the winner is "Soubhagya Das" for the week 1st Sept to 7th Sept. 2009. He...