Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dr.Sanjeev
I request you to follow the format of nomination. Please read the details at the start of this thread

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Also please nominate the articles that are posted on or before 31st July, 2009 only. Articles posted in August are not eligible for this content as it is meant for July and earlier month's articles.

To nominate the articles posted in August, you need to wait for another month :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Here are my nominations for the other people's articles.

What was behind that small wooden door?

How to get ideas for content?

Preserving the culture and traditions: Kullu hills

What they serviced Martin Luther king and Mahatma Gandhi

Human Perception

I thought of giving my nominations much earlier but unable to do so because of the busy schedules. Now I am very happy that I read a lot of good content.

It was a very tough time for me during the last two days as there were about 20 articles that I have selected for this contest and all are very good.

I couldn't decide which one to go first which one to be the last. I couldn't select just 3 articles and hence posting 5 articles that I like the most.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Admin,

Self Nominations

1. Ten Software Cleaning Tools

2. How To Shutdown Windows XP Faster.

3. Identify Hidden Hardware.

--Kuldeep Kumavat

Kuldeep Kumavat
Well Kuldeep ,I request you to provide the links to your nominations and also post the 3 article nominations of other authors.

atulb@boddunan.com
I have changed one of the nominated article. And the new list is as follows:

Self Nominations

1.An overview of cryptography

2.Human Perception

3.Love @ First Sight theory

Other Nominations

1.Golden rules to maintain weight...

2. Understanding How computer was developed

3. Usage of meta tags in your web page

-Jyoti Shankar
Hi Jyoti ,
Please nominate articles that are posted till 31st july only.
the web designing article is posted on 1 august so its eligible for august month nomination
Please edit and replace it.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hello all!

Since my first article appears dated August 2nd,I cannot nominate my articles for AoM.
I have given a list of 5 articles which deserves good accolades.

1.Golden Rules to Maintain weight

2.What they serviced Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi

3.An overview of Cryptography

4.Recession proof your career

5.Controversial India

May the best article win!

Swetha Shenoy
Since there are not many nominations received and only 3 days left for nominations, I would like to extend this contest till end of the month.

From next month onwards, the contest will be start on first week, and open till end of the month.

I request all members to use the extra time and make this contest successful so the we can continue this contest in future also.

- Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.