Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No point rewards are available at present. As a introductory program, we are just offering cash credits.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hey what about a separate section for "Question Papers", many are looking after them over the internet.
Based on the feedback from the program, we have updated the new rules and cash credit award policies. Also introducing new section to upload university exam papers section.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

what is the meaning of these lines here :

Cash credits for project reports: Up to 25
-> Cash credits for paper presentations: up to 10

is it restriction to submit only 10 ppts by one user. ?
I have updated the topic. Please check it out once again.

Cash credits for the documents submitted till 11th Jan are awarded. Please check out them and let me know if you find your name is not listed there even if you submitted your document.

Hello maverick how can i see how much cash credits given for every document. You have given cash credits for all those documents which are submitted before 11 ?
Thanks Maverick for Rs.100 .
Here almost all found to be awarded 100 and 50.I think that is the maximum credits.That means all documents were well ????

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
hi maverick, i didn't get cash award for my e-procurement paper presentation and it also shows the creator is maverick.. what is the problem?please tell
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.