Hi All,

Here is the list of winners for the contests of week ended 03 Jan 10.

1. We have changed the name of the Creative Poll of the Week to Featured Poll of the Week from the new year. So the Featured poll of the last week is below:

How do you express yourself when you feel a great surge of emotions????

by Michael

2. Forum Supporter of the Week:
It is again Soubhagya Das for his continuous encouragement given to the members.

You can check out the winners of daily contests on Awards section.

Congratulations to the winners.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
After so many days again I won forum supporter award.
Thanks to boddunan team.
Congrats Michel also
congrats soubhagya. keep it up. Now i will try also to be as a winner of forum supporter of the week.
I wish for you Lohit that you should get next week award.
Boddunan Team need always more participation from all members and they will feel happy if they found every week new member for award
hello soubhagya. your posts are 729 and my posts are 253. My posts are less but my points are 6366 and your points are 5826. Why your points are less.
Good question actually I am just active in forum.
you may be voting polls and giving comments there but I do that occasionally and all my points are from article posting and forum participation.
so................
soubhagya i give votes for pole very less times very less. My points are also from articles and forums. I also give less comments. i have submitted 102 approved article till today and earning from articles is : 2853

960 rs from web links and 610 from reffrals.

85 rs from awards.

total earning 4502.64
Great Going Lohit Article posting is more important in Boddunan so that we can get god traffic
Yes article is the need of boddunan site to increase the traffic on this site. I am trying post more as more education related article of engineering subject because when a student search in google he/she will get some notes & knowledge from here and also will get attract to this site.
Congratulations to the winners.No one except Lohit seen this discussion?Why no other replies except the chat between Lohit and Das?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
may be people missed it thinking it as a last weeks' ;)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.