The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well if you look at the number of points, they will be more. But considering the number of activities where you can make points, it would not be that much big. And more than that you will get the revenue sharing every month if you earn 2000 points.

So 6000 points/month = 200 points a day

In a day you will get at an approximate of 1500 page views on your banner which costs you around $0.5-$0.75 or Rs.25 - Rs.35 appx. So every point is valued approximately Rs.0.125 - Rs. 0.15 which is far better than any other offer we have offered so far.

And dont forget you will get Revenue sharing on every point you earn, say you earn 2500 points in a month and get Rs.50 revenue sharing means you get Rs.1 for every 50 points.

So do you still feel it is more costly?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

It is good. But i think cost is too much. 6000 Points are too much. So this program is for having best sites

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Vijay wrote:
[quote]Nice Program.
I got one doubt.

If i am having total of 5000 points and this month point 500,if i subscribed for a 1 day ad space for 300 points,from where the point is taken.

From monthly basis or from the total points[/quote]

It is taken from total points.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Dear friends I do not oppose any one but My Logic is when we post our banner here we get good page impression on it if it found Interesting to member.

Point is not equal to cash so why are you worried if they are taking points from you.

When you Earn poits ( if more than 2000) then you get assured Revenue sharing.
So what will you do with points in your account.

The main Earning from this site is posting articles when we post articles they give us cash credit as well as points Every one happy with cash credits and the point they are giving as to participate in future contest.
As for every Month revenue sharing we need fresh 2000 points as there is no carry over facility from month to month so we have to work every month.
For example.
I started work on 1st january 2010 .

I posted some article I got cash credit plus some points.

I vote polls I got points.
I write in forum I got points plus Rs50 ( suppose I selected as forum supporter).
etc etc.
On 31st January I got Rs600 cash and 2900 points from my all activities.
Again I got some Extra Revenue share because I have crossed 2000 points.
Now I got my cash credit, forum award,revenue share now what will I do with Points.

Boddunan still offering they will take the points and will give space for our blog advertisement.

Any body has still any problem
In my view this advertisement will not give much to the user.You says traffic will be better.But how many of the members will care this banner?How many cares the current advertisements?I am not sure (This is not a discouraging message)
Das,
Nothing to do with points.OK, but when we sees we have this much points it gives a pleasure.When the hard earned 6000 points goes by one month and if the blog gets only a few hits what will be the mental state of the member?So it is better to put a lower limit for entry and reduce points according to the hits he gains.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Ok guys.. Since this is just a beginning, there is much more to come in. And we would love hearing your suggestions as well as caring for them. Boddunan will offer 50% discount on the advertising credits for the next 3 months. I hope you all are happy with the decision.

And the first post of this topic will be modified accordingly.

OK ...I think good decission taken and now all can test the taste of this advertising space.But how many will use it to be seen.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
It is a very good opportunity to buy advertsing space by redeeming points. There may be many who have earned points but not requiring advertsing space. They should be allowed to sell their points to the needy users.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.