The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey Great Guy,

Welcome to boddunan. You are spending points but not the real cash. You can earn 2000 points in a week and can spend on ads for a week :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

It is good. But i think cost is too much. 6000 Points are too much.
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]It is good. But i think cost is too much. 6000 Points are too much.[/quote]

Where will you get a month ad space on prime location for about Rs.250 (based on rev share amount)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

coooool B)
i am totally a new breed of boddunan who wishes to have a great deal of information on weblinks-their use,hw to get them........blah blah....
It is an innovative idea, really wonderful. This is for the first time I am coming across such an offer.
This is really very interesting.I don;t have any blog or web sit.I will definitely create a blog to avail this opportunity
this is a real good opportunity....

i don't have enough points, but i shall try to be more and more active...
That is great idea, I will use it in future
I have a adsense account can I provide you the adsense code display my ads under this programme?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.