Hello Friends,

First i would like to thank our moderator maverick for accepting my suggestion and giving me an opportunity to run this contest.

As explained by marverick, daily a jumbled word will be given to you and you have to rearrange it and find the correct word. A hint will be given for finding the correct answer.Eg. The word may be a place, name of a person, an object etc.Since this is the introductory post i have given the above information. From here, the following information will be provided for each jumbled word daily.

1. Jumbled word
2. Hint for finding the word
3. Image related to the jumbled word ( This is just for making the contest visually good ).

Ok. Please find the first jumbled word in the below post and start your action.All the Best !!!

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jumbled word : AAPNRLCUHP

Hint: Name of a character in Shakespeare's play

I search in Google but I did not find .
I am waiting for the answer
the answer is CALPHURNIA.. WIFE OF CAESAR in julius caesar play
Yes vivek. That is the correct answer. Good effort !!!

Hey mean also knew the answer but little bit got confused, because you gave two P albhabets in your jumbled word and the original word hai only one P. CALPHURNIA.

According to my answer : answer is calphurnia name is the wife of Caesar of character in julious caesar play..
The answer is calphurniawho is the third wife of Caesar.
but in the question I is missing.
congrats vivek.
you got the answer even when the question was wrong. superb effort.
I missed.... :(
Meean.
Next time you post at night time..maybe after 1 am ;) ..nobody will be online :) ..I will try my best B)

So we have an agreement ;) :laugh:
dont tell anybody..shhhh
Lohit & Dharanidaran,

Yes you are correct. I miswrote P instead of I . Sorry. Will make sure that the letters are correct in subsequent contests. ( As it is the first time iam posting this contest, mistake happened ) :)

but meean due to this mistake, i posted answer late. Because only that mistake makes me to take time for thinking another word which have 2 P. So what will the result of this contest according to u ?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.