Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lohit,
Please be cool, keep your spirit for next contest.There will be daily such contests.Congrats Vivek.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
i think Lohit and vivek both deserve to win.The confusion caused Lohit to answer late.We have to consider that factor.If possible, i would recommend that points be shared between vivek and Lohit.

Meean what you think?Since you run the contest,your opinion is more important than any of us.
Its upon the decision of Meean. But as per result congrats Vivek.
congrats vivek and lohit

I missed this time.. I will try to catch next time.. I like this contest.. Waiting for the result of this one..
The winner of this contest ( 15th January ) is vivek. Congratulations to him.Points will be credited to you by the moderator.

Lohit,

I agree that because of the mistake made by me you got confused. But nothing stopped you from giving it a try as wrong answer does not cost anything.I wish you "Best of Luck" for the remaining contests.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Ya sure meean. you are the moderator and i agree with your decision. i will try next times. congrats vivek
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.