Hi All,

We are planning to send another newsletter to all the members of boddunan as many of them are inactive these days. So this time, we planned to use the help from you all guys to form an outstanding newsletter that will motivate the members to come back to boddunan. So you could become the motivator of boddunan members :)

And do you want more? You could win 100 cash credits if your newsletter selected as best one. So guys hurry and rush your entries to support team at support[at]boddunan.com.

Please note that the newsletter should include two formats, plain text format and HTML format. You can send both the formats in a single document.

Before going forward please read all terms and conditions of boddunan and refer all contests that are active on boddunan. You can find all the contest links and important guidelines on front page.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Maverick!

It is a great idea to promote the site with such a newsletter! Have you set any deadline for submission of members' draft newsletter?
Thanks Chinmoy. We have not set any deadline as we need really an excellent newsletter. As soon as we get one, we will close the contest. And that does not mean it continue forever, we will wait for the entries till this month end. If we do not receive any, we will take an alternative approach.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

That's fine.Let me see! I'm sure we won't have to try out the other alternative, one of our members' draft would come up with right one!
If this is at the end of the month then i will make it on 28th of jan.
I will also make a try to write one.. We really have to work to make the members active...
Have to have one really motivating one...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
whats a newsletter!???
Hai Rajkumar,

A newsletter is a publication that highlights the topic of interest of the subscribers.E-mail newsletters are a way of updating the activities of a particular organization and here,the focus is on getting the once active members to become active once again.The contents of the newsletter has to be motivating and convincing that once the subscribers read the newsletter,they get the zeal to come back and stay at boddunan.

Swetha Shenoy
A newsletter is a letter which is used to promote the site. It is very important for any business or site. It is a best marketing tool. It can be used in many ways.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Sweyha is here after so many days, swetha correct English mine and our members also
Yes,Soubhagya,will do wonders for this website now,i am here for a helping hand :)

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.