Hi All,

Here are the results for the weekly contests.

Week: 4th Jan 2010 - 10th Jan 2010

Forum Supporter of the week:
Gulshan kumar ajmani

Group Discussion Contest
Winner: mc15
Runner up: Jobin

Featured poll of the week:
Who cannot become a successful politician in India? by sri4u

Week: 11th Jan 2010 - 17th Jan 2010

Forum Supporter of the week:
Meean

Group Discussion Contest
Winner: Abid
Runner up: Lohit Seth

Featured poll of the week:
No winner this week. Guys.. there are over 4400 polls listed so you need to think out of the box to create unique polls.

Congratulations to all the winners and wish you all the best for the next week.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you boddunan team...Thank you so much for selecting me as the winner.Its really a great honor for me.Actually this is the first time i am earning by winning a contest. :)

I take this opportunity to thank my dear friends, Abid,Jobin,Santosh,Lohit,Michael,Cool boy,Rohit,Aleeza and Ronark.Without them i could have never thought of new points and continue the discussion.The points and arguments they made helped me to give more.So i wholeheartedly thank each one of you for your support.And at last but not the least, i thank our moderator, Mr.Maverick who add such inspiring and useful contest and make this a great website.Thank you all.

Also..my hearty congratulations to all the winners.

boddunan rocks :)
Congrats MC
Maverick i didn't get 50 points of giving more than 3 big replies in the discussion just before 4th jan. And 50 points for Discussion which ends on 17th jan.
Points are not added yet. You might have seen the cash credits in awards section.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I have seen the cash credits.
Congrats To ll of the winners for last two week,
This is great job By Boddunan and I can see we are getting different winners so all of our members are now days active this is a positive thing for Boddunan
My hearty congratulations to all the winners and thanks to Maverick for your support and encouragement.

Sri4u
Thanks to all for good participation in last but one GD.Regarding last GD it became a face to face talk only , not GD.Friends please participate in GD's to enhance your skills well.

Congratulation to all winners.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Congratulation to all winners. I hope for your nice future in boddunan my good blessing with you earn more and more and boddunan improve day by day and i wish them to grow fast.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I congratulate all the winners. So many members are actively participating in the contests. It is a good thing

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.