Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey swetha i didn't right manasarovara.

Ok, i have given mansarovara its my word. You don't know hot to spell a sanskrit word in english.
ya,Lohit

I am not here to argue,I already mentioned that words in Sanskrit and Hindi are writtern as they are spelled;but it is not in the case of English as it is already confusing.

About the jumbled words,I wrote the word based on what was mentioned in the jumbled word.In the previous jumbled words,you unveiled the right words from the jumbled words,right?

That is what I did too..

:)

Swetha Shenoy
No dear here is the wrong decision by Meean. She should not give words which have multiple types of means. So I can't tolerate wrong decision. I am not blaming you swetha. Its wrong decision by Meean.
ya Lohit,just chill

It is the mistake of the translator who has interpreted the word from Sanskrit to English ,just confusing!
:)

Swetha Shenoy
No dear. u said manasarovar its the name of lake.

And i said mansarovara its the place just near to that lake.

so its wrong decision by meean.
ya,If ms Meean would have given atleast hint,then it would have averted this argument.

Swetha Shenoy
Although it has two speelings, but i think only swetha is the winner of this today's contest

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
i think it is better to give from tomorrow contest to avoid this type of problems.. meean should take care to avoid such type of problem because there is also some valuable points in lohit mentioned too...
Guys.. there are different ways a word in Indian language can be used. When you have few available characters, you must use them and if you want to form another word with adding new characters there is no meaning in conducting this contest. Let us concentrate on today's contest

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.