Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Harish,

As far as the first part you mentioned is correct. However, the commenter of the month will be selected for the comments made in that month only. Comments made before will not be considered.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Maverick,

That's right; I could get it that keep posting comments.

Editors and moderators will declare the winners on their own after selecting the comments from each month.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Hi All,

It is now time to declare the winner for this contest.

The winner for the month of Aug 09 is Swetha Shenoy. She is very helpful to all the members in giving best comments on their articles and also suggesting them to write in good English.

Let us congratulate her. Congratulations Swetha.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Swetha,

Congratulations Swetha for the the award for your hard work, sincerity, excellent writing skills and decency in interaction with other members of Boddunan.com.

Keep it up

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Congrats!!!! Swetha :laugh:

You gave a higher quality to others articles by commenting so properlyin a helpful way. The English section is really great. You reviwed many article, actually re-written them in a btter way.
You did a really good job. Congratulations once again. :)

Hope you get more such awards...

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hai Maverick,Atul and Harish!

Thankyou so much for this award.....I did not write the comments that people get bitter,but I am doing my part to help them!

Imagine my surprise when I am viewing this from kerala!

I hope to take our website to greater heights!

Thankyou all!
:)
Swetha Shenoy :D

P.S Happy Teachers day dear moderators(Maverick,Atul),editors and admin for their valuable help!

Swetha Shenoy
Congrats Swetha :laugh:
You deserve many more awards here.

Keep it up.

Sridhar Kesireddy
Hey Maverick

I have noticed you have not provided my profile link to my name as I don t see it.

:)

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.