Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Arun Jain can you give me budget required aslo if i'm unable to fullfill budget will u shared link for all of us to design Site like boddunan

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Sumit, I have no links, I know coz I have made a few user generated sites. Basically it is the same as for your own site, you only have to enable the register all functionality.

And the budget would depend as to what type of site you want, but expect atleast 2000/month for smooth functioning of everything.
Summit to have a website like boddunan. First you need to plan how you want to earn money. Then you need plan . then according to your plan and concept you have to book the domain with the keyword related to the concept your thinking. Then you need book webhosting also. I suggest you prefer dedicated webhosting server.Then you have to search for a web designer and explain everything about your plan and how your website you want it to be look. that is about logo , colour combitnations, what kind of navigation you want. What kind of bars you want to arrange and all that. After designing. you need to develop it withe developer. Its better develop the website with the php developer as it very easy and can be done with in less time. Then you have to do search engine optimization for traffic. Then you site will be ready with traffic.

See Boddunan mostly prefer articles. They work on articles. Articles is the main theme of the boddunan. so think what theme you want to include in your website to do business.

sumit overnight we cannot prepare a website. It needs lot of hard work and team. Without team it is impossible to maintain. This boddunan website is maintain by a company in hyderabad. There is a huge team. I hope you got you answers for your doubts and questions. And the concept is clear for you. IF you have still doubt you are welcome to ask.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

THIS IS A SOME MONTHS OF WORK. IT MAY TAKE 6 MONTHS TO COMPLETE IT.

THIS IS A SOME MONTHS OF WORK. IT MAY TAKE 6 MONTHS TO COMPLETE IT.

Would beg to differ from you. I think 7-10 days would be enough to start a site from scratch. You just should have your vision and plan ready. It is not as difficult as it is made out to be.
@ARUN

THIS IS MY ROUGH ESTIMATION AS I DONT HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCE IN MAKING SITES

Sarala, it is completely ok, I understand that and I just wanted to give my inputs, so anyone thinking of making his own site, would not feel overwhelmed. It ain't that difficult.

The tough part is when you get a site started and there are so many memebers actively using the site, the site redesign gets tricky and I think thats what Maverick is doing. Cant wait to see the new Boddunan design.
Hey Sarala,

Did something happen to you dear?

you are answering all posts in capital letters? Anything serious?

According to online etiquette, answering all in CAPS is considered as shouting or rude.

So I am asking you,dear did someone scold you or something?

Swetha Shenoy
@ARUN@sarala & other

MILLION THNKS so if i'm Electronics & Telecom Engineer by qualification with skills ORACLE 10G,CCNA,DBA,VS,VB will tht really help me

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
@SWETHA
Nothing happen dear. Just felt to type in capital leters.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.