Test your skills with Rangoli contest by submitting your entry. Take a picture of Rangoli made by you and submit here.

Rules:
1) The Rangoli must be self prepared or an already prepared one can be submitted.

2) Last date for submission is "31th Oct 2011, Midnight"

3) Add your username at the bottom of the image.

4) The material used for Rangoli should also be submitted along with the picture.If contestant do not provide the details there will be negative points.

5) All the photos uploaded should be in good quality and it is better to submit in full resolution rather than compressed one.

10-20 top designs will be shortlisted and enters to the final selection. Each shortlisted entry will receive 100 points.

Winner: 75 cash credits
Runner: 50 cash credits

A poll is conducted to decide the winner.

All the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice and interesting context. My art is not good but I will try to submit something.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

This is good contest.I request all the members to participate in this contest.Hope we see a tough competition here. All the Best.

Want to make each day Accountable

We do not put Rangoli during Deewali.Instead during Onam we put it by flowers.Can I submit it?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
We do not put Rangoli during Deewali.Instead during Onam we put it by flowers.Can I submit it?

Nice to know that onam too has the custom of Rangoli. :cheer:

Nice to know that onam too has the custom of Rangoli. :cheer:

Rangoli is nothing but a carpet of coluors.We make it with flowers.
Rangoli1.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Nice contest started and surely I will participate after preparation.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Beautiful!!! I really love contests like this! :) Rajani, again very well done! :)

Although I did not really understand one point regarding submitting the material used for rangoli! In Maharashtra we use a fine white coloured powder called Rangoli and mix colors in this powder to create designs. So do we have to submit description as to what material is used for this?? Do clarify this!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K
Beautiful!!! I really love contests like this! :) Rajani, again very well done! :)

Although I did not really understand one point regarding submitting the material used for rangoli! In Maharashtra we use a fine white coloured powder called Rangoli and mix colors in this powder to create designs. So do we have to submit description as to what material is used for this?? Do clarify this!

Yes. you need to post how you make it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Updated the rules: added points for each shortlisted entry.

[quote]
10-20 top designs will be shortlisted and enters to the final selection. Each shortlisted entry will receive 100 points.
[/quote]

Thanks for clearing my earlier doubt!

Also the revised rules about getting 100 points each for shortlisted entry is really good and motivating for all participants! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.