Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Finally the long-awaited results are out and am pleasantly surprised! Also many congratulations to Ajay and Abid! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congratulation to Ajoy,Abid and Kalyani for winning best article contest.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Hearty congratulations to Ajay , abid and kalyani

Yes, its really sad that ajay is not there in boddunan for a small issue he got regreted

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Congratulations to all the winners. Its really Sad to see Ajay is not here. I hope that he return in boddunan soon.

Want to make each day Accountable

Congratulations to all the winners...may i ask what happened to ajay?...i guess i missed that part due to my exams.
Deven he got angry on ronark for not selecting him for dfaa.But ronark had not done any mistake he posted correctly even sarala also posted clearly how many posts she posted and how many ajoy posted.For this he went off.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Well I was away for sometime due to health and busy schedule. Congratulation to all the winners.

I feel that ajay should not have quiet for such a reason, he must be busy
Ajay has quit the boddunan. I requested him to come again in boddunan. But,don't know i didn't see him on forum.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark keep him a message or see any contact information like mail id like will available in his profile and try to contact him and try to get him back. I feel am the indirect cause for him to quit thats why am requesting you to contact him

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]Well I was away for sometime due to health and busy schedule. Congratulation to all the winners.

I feel that ajay should not have quiet for such a reason, he must be busy [/quote]

Welcome back Rajani, I hope you have enough time now to be active here, good to see you and thank you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.