The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We have added 3G and Manufacturer fields on reviews. Request all of you to edit your listings and add select the appropriate values. You can view your listings by clicking My listings menu on Reviews tab (Just below that)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for information and really it's very good to see many contributors to the review page in a very short time. Hope this participation continues further....Thanks once again... :)

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
another good program for money earning
Please note the below points:

1. Providing thumbnails for the images is not counted.

2. 4 Images are mandatory.

3. Item description should contain facts about the product but not your opinions. Your opinions shall be given in reviews field only.

4. Optional fields doesn't mean you leave them but to provide the information that does not covered by standard fields. They will effect the earnings of fields section.

5. Please leave the item for someone who can provide the better details instead of providing limited/incorrect details. It would enable others to submit the product listing as there should not be any duplicates.

6. And finally do not copy the content. If we find your review as copied in the future, your account will be in risk of blocking.

7. Please review the product fully or leave it to someone else. Most of the members reviewing the product in one sentence or two. Can you review a mobile phone in such short paragraph?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I welcome this program..Go Boddunan Go..

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
ya
we have to improve quality of the review too,so better to apply some limitation like article..
This way we can get some good reviews..
Hello guys,

iPhone is the most searched phone in the world. Let some good reviewer review this phone for boddunan. We will pay double the amount for a good listing with complete information and an excellent review. All other reviews will be deleted.

Rules are updated in the first post of this topic. Please read the guidelines before posting new listings. Please edit them if you already submitted.

Maverick wrote:
[quote]Hello guys,

iPhone is the most searched phone in the world. Let some good reviewer review this phone for boddunan. We will pay double the amount for a good listing with complete information and an excellent review. All other reviews will be deleted.[/quote]

Please note that this is applicable for only iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS listing only. Only one best listing of iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS is published.

HI, I WELCOME THIS GRAND OPPORTUNITY TO EARN MORE AND MORE MONEY THROUGH REVIEW PRODUCT :cheer: I WILL TRY TO WORK MORE AND MORE TO EARN BY THIS PRODUCT REVIEW B)
THANK YOU BODDUNAN
THANK YOU ALL :blink: :dry: :P

www.Balloob.com
I am a Coder and Blogger.
Currently pursuing my engineering degree and will be a software engineer in 2013..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.