The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sridevi wrote:
[quote]Similarly, "State" can be included as a sperate subsection in the "Tourist Destination" category[/quote]

In addition to sridevi's suggestion ...please add countries
Sinapore
Sweden
EGYPT
Thailand
Mauritius

in the list of countries or else provide a box for Other where country name can be added... :)
Hope these suggestion can be implemented.
Sridevi, you can PM maverick about the suggestion to be implemented.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Sridevi, Rajani, please also include United Kingdom in your list of countries!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]Sridevi, Rajani, please also include United Kingdom in your list of countries!!![/quote]

Dear kalyani

United Kingdom is already there in the country list... :) If you think any other country is missing u can quote to the previous thread. :)
Guys,

Its now time to start afresh on other reviews. We will be adding more review categories and need listings on new categories. We received enough mobile phone listings to start with. We will soon add award system for Reviews as well.

To make it balanced between other categories, the Mobile Review section is excluded from giving Cash Credits and will be given Fixed 50 points only.

The first post of this topic is updated to show this change. The change will come into effect for listings submitted on or before 8th July.

Thanks for your co-operation.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ok. This is another move.. Hope all our friends would have a look at this post.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hi,
I hope all members will be happy with the decision we made. We will be adding more categories under review section,like Laptops, other Electronics items, Health items, etc.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Thanks for sharing such an useful information with us

Nice Article.
Maverick sir please add Chandigarh in city categories in restaurants reviews.
Thanks sir.
Boddunan's this point review system is incredible . I am trying to make my 2000 points so that I can concentrate on giving quality articles .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.