Hi All,

Welcome to revenue sharing program of October 2011. Here are the eligible users for the month.

Khali------------4673 (4 shares)
gkajmani------------4328 (4 shares)
sarala------------3760 (3 shares)
vimala81------------3622 (3 shares)
Asid------------3250 (3 shares)
sasi1021------------3191 (3 shares)
ajay9779------------3015 (3 shares)
abhishekdua------------3010 (3 shares)
ra_k------------3010 (3 shares)
ram------------2009 (2 shares)
shanky0591------------1591 (1 shares)
sumitbe------------1412 (1 shares)
santoshkumarsingh------------1354 (1 shares)
Captain2010------------1267 (1 shares)
vaishnavi_vijay------------1051 (1 shares)
surekhak------------1028 (1 shares)
Abid Areacode------------1007 (1 shares)

Total Shares: 38
Total Revenue Earned: $159 or Rs.7751 (@48.5/$)
Total Revenue Share (30%) : Rs.2313
Revenue Per Share: Rs.60
Total moderator bonus: Rs.462
Congratulations.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation to all friends. This time per share money is just double cheers...

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

This is the second time,I am in Revenue sharing results. Congratulation to all the members who are the winner.
The revenue per share is really good due to the rates of dollar.

Want to make each day Accountable

First of all thanks to Maverick for declaring the list and congratulations to the members for making it to the list. The best part which I can see in this revenue listing is that the rate per share has taken a huge leap and this would bring smiles on the face of the members for sure...! :)
congrats to everyone.....too bad i am a late entry to boddunan...
Congratulation to members! Happy revenur earning for the members.
I guess this is the first time when revenue per share has gone past Rs.50.

BTW, congratulations to all eligible individuals.
I congratulate the revenue sharing members for their performance. It is heartening that revenue per share has increased substantially. I hope there will be greater activity on the site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I congratulate the revenue sharing members for their performance. It is heartening that revenue per share has increased substantially. I hope there will be greater activity on the site.

Yes Sir, And this will definitely encourage people to participate more so that revenue share increases more.
Congratulations to all who gained revenue sharing and next time better luck for the members who missed it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Congratulations to all who gained revenue sharing and next time better luck for the members who missed it.

I feel that there are not more than twenty active members. These members get awards and share in revenue by rotation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.