The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes got it.. Actually I read in the old post that we are getting 1 point per 2000 point. But it look like things are changed now.

1 point for per 2000 points i dint get you? :unsure:

Ha ha.. Actually it mistyped.. 1 share per 2000 points.. which is older one. now they are giving 1 share per 1000 points.. :whistle:

Yes now they are doing it hope this time the share increase to 100 rs..hehehe..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6402]}
Yes got it.. Actually I read in the old post that we are getting 1 point per 2000 point. But it look like things are changed now.

Ha ha.. Actually it mistyped.. 1 share per 2000 points.. which is older one. now they are giving 1 share per 1000 points.. :whistle:

How do you say this month we get 100 rs per share! :huh:

Vinu
[quote]Yes now they are doing it hope this time the share increase to 100 rs..hehehe..[/quote]
then it will be a record. i have never seen it before.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

How do you say this month we get 100 rs per share! :huh:

I just wish..hehehe..that this time it increase. :laugh:
Since it's an old thread, I think, it can be locked now :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
By the way,

What is the highest revenue shared by this site so far ?! Old members can tell about this thing.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
By the way,

What is the highest revenue shared by this site so far ?! Old members can tell about this thing.

Probably 50 rs per share :dry:

Meera sandhu
Are you talking about figure since you are here or its for overall.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hi,

I think this thread should be locked as it is too old and needlessly shown on top of other forum threads.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.