Hello friends,

Sorry for delay in announcing the results of January GD, and thank you for bearing with me!!

Group Discussion Contest 4th January 2012 to 16th January 2012, the topic was:

Who make the better companions - cats or dogs?

Winner is Swetha - Rs 50 plus 50 points For sticking to your guns and providing the desired humor that I was looking for!
Teh runner-up is Deven Rana Rs 25 plus 50 points for the tough battle on behalf of the entire canine population!

Participants winning 50 points for adding their views and keeping the discussion alive are:
ramprasanna
RamProsad Acharya
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Sasikanth K
Ronark Bhardwaj
Vidhimayur
Sarala
Rajani K
Chnimoy Mukherjee
Sandhya Rani

Group Discussion Contest : February 9th To 17th February 2012

The topic was: Is St. Valentine's Day truly relevant to the Indian society and culture? And does celebrating this day truly and sincerely indicate true love
?

And the winner is:
Chinmoy Mukherjee - Rs 50 plus 50 points
The tunner-up : Sandhya Rani Rs 25 plus 50 points

Participants eligible for 50 points are:
sarala
Mohammad Alam
Smriti Jha
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Ramprosad Acharya
Isha
Sunil
Devyani Sarkar
Sasikanth

Many many warm congratulations to all the winners and a heart-felt thanks to all participants for making both these GDs very successful. I know some of you may feel disappointed for not winning both the contests, but I hope you all take it sportingly and participate with more vigor and determination in upcoming topics. :) :) :)

Thanks once for making it a roaring success! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5629]}
Thanks Kalyani! Congrats to Swetha and other members who participated and made it such a lively affair!!
Congrats Swetha, Deven Rana, Chinmoy Jee and Sandhya and congrats to all others who participated in GD.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5629]}
Thanks Kalyani! Congrats to Swetha and other members who participated and made it such a lively affair!!

Since, I got my name in the first list of participants, I checked it again in the second list also among participants. I can't find my name there. then only I found my name as runner up

I am congratulating Swetha, Chinmayjee, Rana and all other participants whose name are in the list. :)

Meera sandhu
Wow, I never eve knew that this was like a completion. I took it just as another discussion and was too casual. I offer my best wishes to all who have done some thing to add to the cause.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

wwwwwwwwwwwwowwwwwwwwwwwww

I am speechless!!!!

Thank you kalyani for understanding and adjudging me as the winner! I am very surprised.

Actually I am representing our company for Rural Technology Mela for empowering Rural India via safe drinking water and I am all set to leave, i had in my mind just to look at this forum and viola,you have declared me the winner!

I would not have won this had not boddunan family members supported me!!!!

By the way, congrats for all winners!!!!!!!!!!!!
image006-20100731.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Congratulations Shweta ji, I wish you all the best and may more in future. I being a newbie, learning a lot from you guys.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Congratulations to all the winners of the GD and to all the participants.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5631]}

I am speechless!!!!

Thank you kalyani for understanding and adjudging me as the winner! I am very surprised.

Actually I am representing our company for Rural Technology Mela for empowering Rural India via safe drinking water and I am all set to leave, i had in my mind just to look at this forum and viola,you have declared me the winner!

Your speechlessness has robbed me of my own speech!!

I am speechless!!!!

Swetha, now only me understood why, you were reminding Kalyani frequently about announcing the results :) :silly: :blink: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
You know it well, you were the best
A big thumps up for you.
Actually I want to know, do you have a pet at your home? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Hearty congratulation to winners of both contests and the recipients of extra points for lively discussion. Hope more GD will follow with similar and even better response from members.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.