The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
congratulations to all the winners . continue the good work.
Congratulations to all the winners of Revenue sharing.

All the best!

Be positive
Hi,

Congratulations to all the people who earned money through revenue share program. I hope you will earn more and more shares in future.

Regards,
Karthik.
Why are you not regular in the forum? please continue.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

He has 443 posts in his name. But I rarely see him in forum.

Today I found one thing. If we submit an article, it will not be counted as a post. Why so? Can anyone explain?

Meera sandhu

Today I found one thing. If we submit an article, it will not be counted as a post. Why so? Can anyone explain?

I don't understand this, while your points are counted in that section, how could that be counted as a post in forum section?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Because posts are what we write in the forum section. :)
Forum section and article are different part.Article posting is not forum posting.The points earned from article approval is counted in total.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Forum section and article are different part.Article posting is not forum posting.The points earned from article approval is counted in total.

Till now, I thought that submitted article count is also added to total posts....though it is few in number B)

Meera sandhu

Till now, I thought that submitted article count is also added to total posts....though it is few in number B)

So your doubts are cleared now?. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.