Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mam once I sent you message of some of the topics you can select them once.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]@Kalyani

When are you coming up with the next round of GD?

Chinmoy, still thinking, I haven't been able to think of a good topic until now :( , will definitely post in a day or two!!

Think up a good one which can elicit maximum response from members![/quote]

Even i am also eagerly waiting for GD contest hope you start an interesting topic soon. :)
Wow! I am really glad to see that the GD is really being awaited by so many!! Get ready, people, I am coming up with a good one! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Wow! I am really glad to see that the GD is really being awaited by so many!! Get ready, people, I am coming up with a good one! :) :)

Thanks Kalyani. :)

I am surprised to see that in March month we just got one GD. I think you all must start at least one per week. :)
Hi,

Congrats to all the winner and runners up of the group discussion. I also congratulate the other participants too.

Regards,
Karthik.
Kalyani wrote-

[quote]Wow! I am really glad to see that the GD is really being awaited by so many!! Get ready, people, I am coming up with a good one! [/quote]
Let us wait for new and good one.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Wow! I am really glad to see that the GD is really being awaited by so many!! Get ready, people, I am coming up with a good one!

Thanks Kalyani.

I am surprised to see that in March month we just got one GD. I think you all must start at least one per week. [/quote]

Sanjeev, it used to be a weekly affair, but after some time participation dwindled greatly so we restricted it to twice a month, I found that there is more participation in this manner. Yes, in March haven't been able to post two as I am really lacking in idea for a good topic! :( And I want to post something original rather than the usual run-of-the-mill topics normally discussed everywhere! Please bear with me for a day or two!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Wow! I am really glad to see that the GD is really being awaited by so many!! Get ready, people, I am coming up with a good one!

Thanks Kalyani.

I am surprised to see that in March month we just got one GD. I think you all must start at least one per week.

Sanjeev, it used to be a weekly affair, but after some time participation dwindled greatly so we restricted it to twice a month, I found that there is more participation in this manner. Yes, in March haven't been able to post two as I am really lacking in idea for a good topic! :( And I want to post something original rather than the usual run-of-the-mill topics normally discussed everywhere! Please bear with me for a day or two!![/quote]

Mam,
Take your own time and come back with good topic which attracts all the members to participate on GD. :)

Vinu
The topic for this GD was:

Are we producing a generation of burnt-out children?

I am grateful to you all for an overwhelming response to a relevant discussion, hoping for the same in future as well!

The winners are:

First Place: Chinmoy Mukherjee - INR 50 plus 50 points :) :)
Runner-up:Sandhya Rani INR 25 plus 50 points
:) :) :)

The participants who provided valuable inputs and earned 50 points are:
Rayansh or is it Sunil???? I am confused here, please someone enlighten me!
Sasikanth
Santosh Kumar
Abid Areacode
Ram Prosad Acharya
gulshan kumar ajmani
Balachander
Sanjeev Gupta

My heartiest congratulations to the winners and all the participants!! :)

Congratulations to the winners and all those who played their part by putting up their views.
Cash prizes has not credited yet. Will it take more time?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.