Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
congrgulation to all the winers of revenue sharing program
also a special thanks to the creator of this forum as it had helped me to clearly understand the concept of Revenue sharing. Its a cool stuff but as a beginner finding it hard to even reach a 1000 in a month. good luck to all
Its a good concept of sharing your revenue, but from the above result and discussion i doubt will the amount per share will be decreasing per month.
If i answer my doubt it would be "something is better than nothing" or "a bird in a hand is better than a flock in a bush"
Bobin First welcome to the family of Boddunan.
Above this there are many wings where you can work and gain more money from Boddunan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Bobin welcome to Boddunan. Every step you want to move here is a way of earning money.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Its a good concept of sharing your revenue, but from the above result and discussion i doubt will the amount per share will be decreasing per month.
If i answer my doubt it would be "something is better than nothing" or "a bird in a hand is better than a flock in a bush"

Yes Robin its tough to reach 1000/month infact 1500/month but those who write frequent articles and remain active on the forums can acheive it in lesser time. :)
Welcome Robin!!! And hope to see you soon in this share list..I have missed it from long time :(

Congratulation to all the winner.. :)
Welcome Robin!!! And hope to see you soon in this share list..I have missed it from long time :(

Congratulation to all the winner.. :)

I want you to see in that list, next month Rajani.... :S

Meera sandhu
Congratulations to all the winners.. :)
Hope the share price would be more next month...
I am not sure about share value increasing this month, because there are too many people who will share it without doing any thing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am not sure about share value increasing this month, because there are too many people who will share it without doing any thing.

Without doing anything???? :evil:

I did lot of work last month Suny. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.