Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations to all the winners.. :)
thanks to all. but i am really to surprise that only six people participated in it among 10k users.isn't its surprising?:)
Congratulation to winners .I missed that GD as I was busy at that time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Congratulations to all the winners and Carry on your good work
Congratulations to both the winners...especially Sanjeev to win his first ever GD prize. All the best

Thanks Sandhya really i am pleased for winning the prize but the reality is i am afraid of GDs in actual. :laugh:

But this reward will really help you to bring your mind to front. All the best

Meera sandhu
Congratulations to both the winners...especially Sanjeev to win his first ever GD prize. All the best

Thanks Sandhya really i am pleased for winning the prize but the reality is i am afraid of GDs in actual. :laugh:

But this reward will really help you to bring your mind to front. All the best

Of course it will.I have always been a reserved sort of nature but i love to be chatter box when i am online. :laugh:
congratulations to both of you.
I was also thinking the same that out of 10000 members only 6 to participate this is something really poor.

a.s.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
[quote]congratulations to both of you.
I was also thinking the same that out of 10000 members only 6 to participate this is something really poor. [/quote]

That is because almost all are willing to indulge in mindless chatter, but when it comes to exercising the grey cells, none are, so very few people actually participate in these GD contests! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]congratulations to both of you.
I was also thinking the same that out of 10000 members only 6 to participate this is something really poor.

That is because almost all are willing to indulge in mindless chatter, but when it comes to exercising the grey cells, none are, so very few people actually participate in these GD contests! :([/quote]

True Kalyani. :)

I have seen lot of people being active in the forums but yes few people respond to the GD the reason being people don't want some serious issues to be discussed. :laugh:

Next time kalyani try to bring up some humorous topic so that more people can participate on them. :)
In this part participation is poor but in other all everybody take part and share their views..

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.