Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So Sanjeev and Sandhya keep PM to kalyani for GD results.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It looks she is on leave these days as i don't see her here on this site.Hope she is busy in editing articles. :laugh:

It looks she is on leave these days as i don't see her here on this site.Hope she is busy in editing articles. :laugh:

She also on leave? :blink: :blink: :sick:

Meera sandhu
[quote]What about the result of the existance of supernatural powers?[/quote]

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I have posted replies only on the last day. So, I don't think I will get this time.
I think Sanjeev is full confident. That's why he is reminding it frequently :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sasi...nice profile picture

Meera sandhu

I have posted replies only on the last day. So, I don't think I will get this time.
I think Sanjeev is full confident. That's why he is reminding it frequently :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am not confident but i want them to declare the result of the previous one and start new ones so that we can have a serious discussion here. :)

I am not confident but i want them to declare the result of the previous one and start new ones so that we can have a serious discussion here. :)

Serious discussion only????
This time let us have some funny topic? What do you say?

Meera sandhu

Serious discussion only????
This time let us have some funny topic? What do you say?

Funny discussions we always have here that's why i like to have some serious discussion which makes people to think a bit. :)
Now a Day Group discussion is not active.I like to take part in GD.I am waiting For that.
Now a Day Group discussion is not active.I like to take part in GD.I am waiting For that.

This month they did not start a single GD even the result of the last GD yet to be announced.I think they have forgotten that there was GD like thing on boddunan. :laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.