The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hearty Congratulations to all the members who have won in the revenue sharing program.This gives a lot of hope and anticipation to new members like me.There is a lot to look forward to on this site - Wonder why I never heard of this site until now?
Once again Congratulation and all the best for the comnig month as well ! :)

HI UshaG Now you know all about this site, I hope you'll work with renewed energy, although you have yet to know a lot of so many other earning ways of this site.

Of course I am learning all the time sunil an do my best within my capacity.I was going through some old mail and noticed that there were 2 people who had recommended the site to me and sent the link quite a while ago...but then you overlook many things ! have a nice day sunil :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

By doing some hard work we can earn more from here Usha We hope you will get more shares next month.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Hearty Congratulations to all the members who have won in the revenue sharing program.This gives a lot of hope and anticipation to new members like me.There is a lot to look forward to on this site - Wonder why I never heard of this site until now?
Once again Congratulation and all the best for the comnig month as well ! :)

Hoping, you will also join us next month!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
By doing some hard work we can earn more from here Usha We hope you will get more shares next month.

Lets hope so,anyway even if I dont get there is no problem since I am still new and I would like to take iit slow and steady rather than like a flash in the pan :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Lets hope so,anyway even if I dont get there is no problem since I am still new and I would like to take iit slow and steady rather than like a flash in the pan :cheer:

Good!!!!! :)

Meera sandhu
Usha there is many more members in this site who joined 5 months back they are earning better now.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Congratulation all winners of Boddunan shares- especially Ram, Sandya rani, suni and SASI for remarkable performance.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Usha there is many more members in this site who joined 5 months back they are earning better now.

I joined just 5 months before :P

Meera sandhu
Participating specially on forum with all effort is all gone in vain.Why i participate on that.I think this my last post on forum.This site gain revenue with those point that gain by my brother and time of giving you cannot do anything.....What does its means.All points gain my brother with hard effort.but all gone in vain.At that situation we also feel unsecure.First of all Moderators are forcing me.They told don't read article.If my brother article is not real as they are plagrised why all are approved by Moderators or editor.If my brother got punishment they also got such punishment.........Good Bye...............

What's your problem exactly? If your brother is unable to participate by fair means because of which he is rightfully banned, there is no use of making such a noise. Also if you think we have been totally unfair then its better you do not stay here! Thank you, you will not be missed!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Even I am new here who has just joined, I joined the site in mid Feb and doing comparatively okay. Yes I am also happy to have found this site by accident. I saw its name on an article in EC. Now I am promoting this site through my articles in several sites.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.