The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya, Moderator never edit articles. As i am on both positions moderator and editor, As a moderator i have power to lock any forum, or solve the issues going in the website and as a editor i can edit your articles and approve or reject them & santosh is on only one position that is editor position.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya, Moderator never edit articles. As i am on both positions moderator and editor, As a moderator i have power to lock any forum, or solve the issues going in the website and as a editor i can edit your articles and approve or reject them & santosh is on only one position that is editor position.

that's why he is shown as maetromate, not editor/moderator

Meera sandhu
that may be some problem in the site. then as i am editor and moderator,but my status shows only moderator and kalyani is both editor and moderator , her status shows both. there is some priorities of maverick i think or some problem in site

May be these are some technical issues but has to be cleared by admin to have clarity of people who is who?. :)
So these are some technical issues but certainly have to be cleared to have better clarity of who is who. :)
Santosh you are a editor you must participate in forums so that we can earn more knowledge from you.

I don't know why his name is not shown as editor. Any idea??? :whistle: :whistle:

At Faq his name is registered as a Editor.......... :blush: :blush: :blush:
Nice to see you in different look Asha. :)

That's right he is editor only. :)
The purpose of the thread has been divert and there is no more wishes as have wished. so am locking the thread

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.