The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Don't be Confused with the Shares you got. I was little confused ,that how my points increased. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Any way, Congratulations to all the Winners.

Can't understand what you told

Meera sandhu
Congrats to all who got the 'piece of cake'.. :)
I'm back to boddunan after a long time. I'm happy with the growth of the site.

93 shares.. pretty good..

Continue to be active and contribute good to the site..

Because, Information really creates wealth... !!

Will you be active in forums?

Meera sandhu

Nice to see you Jobin.

93 shares are too much and that's the reason we have got less money this month. :)

Actually, 2 Emperors this month....also 2 maestromates......including you :cheer:
So, bonus shares itself included 15.
I think it's most active month in the history of Boddunan

Meera sandhu

Nice to see you Jobin.

93 shares are too much and that's the reason we have got less money this month. :)

Most of us have received bonus shares including you and me that made difference but if shares will increase then only revenue shall also increase. So there is no use saying that more share is reason of decreased value. You are among the top share holders. :)

Also, we are mutually helping each others to gain more points.
A single or 2 users can't alone make a forum active.
So, Sanjeev, you should be thankful to all who helped you to earn these revenue shares than complaining. :angry:
Also, those who have got the divident of the total money are your friends, not enemies. So, you should be happy that your friends also have got some shares. Isn't it????? :evil: :evil: :) :)

Meera sandhu

Nice to see you Jobin.

Most of us have received bonus shares including you and me that made difference but if shares will increase then only revenue shall also increase. So there is no use saying that more share is reason of decreased value. You are among the top share holders. :)

So, Sanjeev, you should be thankful to all who helped you to earn these revenue shares than complaining. :angry:
Also, those who have got the divident of the total money are your friends, not enemies. So, you should be happy that your friends also have got some shares. Isn't it????? :evil: :evil: :) :)

This is not a complain sandhya! :blink:

I was just giving a reason for why we have less revenue/share this month. :blink:
Congrats to all members.My name is also there but at last position.Might be first in next month............

Nice to see you Jobin.

I was just giving a reason for why we have less revenue/share this month. :blink:

last month luck is also favour that increase revenue sharing.Four members get 5000 addition points..............
Congrats to all winners. Due to increase in members share value became less to us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Nice to see you Jobin.

last month luck is also favour that increase revenue sharing.Four members get 5000 addition points..............

It's not luck....just hard work of all members here

Meera sandhu

Nice to see you Jobin.

Don't worry...
I was also giving you a reason :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.