Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Saranya
Are you writing articles here?????

Meera sandhu
I think she writes articles here because she is an old member since Nov 2011.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

ya I have written 12 articles till now.. 10 have got approved..

:-)
Very nice ...keep it up :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: saranya
ya I have written 12 articles till now.. 10 have got approved..

Good going try to write more articles here you will earn better otherwise if you just rely on the forums you will be disappointed if your motto is to earn better from Boddunan. :blink:
Ya.. I am waiting for admin to open the feature of article submission.. I have already ten articles to be submitted:-)

Ya.. I am waiting for admin to open the feature of article submission.. I have already ten articles to be submitted:-)

Thats really good ,..Hopefully by next week everything should be in place on this site and you will be able to submit your articles , so also others who are waiting to do so...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes Saranya I had see your artilcles well written. If you want to earn fastly from this site articles is the best thing. Revenue sharing also one of the earning way in this site. But you need interest to reply to others.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

That's great I think you are going to earn better from here.10 articles are too much I have written just 15 articles in 5~6 months but I remain more active on the forums as I like to be there. :blink:
I like reading new stuff and discovering things.. when i read them i want to tell it to others.. So only i like writing articles..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.