Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation to all winners. Less participation of members shown here compared with previous months.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Congratulation to Sandhya on her consistent onward march. I congratulate all members especially new ones, who participate in revenue share.

Thank you sir for your appreciation :) :)

Meera sandhu
Congratulation to all winners. Less participation of members shown here compared with previous months.

less revenue also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Hey Come on! Stop grumbling! You are still the topper!! :P

Many warm congratulations to you Sandhya for your hard work and consistent efforts!! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Many warm congratulations to all the users who have one shares this month, especially newcomers! Keep up the good job and keep boddunan rocking! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hey Come on! Stop grumbling! You are still the topper!! :P

Many warm congratulations to you Sandhya for your hard work and consistent efforts!! :) :)

Thanking you once again for your lovely support :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I have a query about moderator bonus.
Though we have a lot of moderators, only a few are active.
If a particular moderator never login at least a single day in a month, will he get moderator bonus????

Meera sandhu
Amazing 80 shares were distributed this time. Friends revenue sharing is not at all increasing. It is deteriorating continuously. I expect that it will increase this month and the next.
I have a query about moderator bonus.
Though we have a lot of moderators, only a few are active.
If a particular moderator never login at least a single day in a month, will he get moderator bonus????
No.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
This is the first time am getting revenue below 400.

Never mind you are capable of making it double next month.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.