Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have a query about moderator bonus.
Though we have a lot of moderators, only a few are active.
If a particular moderator never login at least a single day in a month, will he get moderator bonus????
No.

Sir,
I am completing 15k posts in Boddunan. I think, am the first person to reach this milestone.
Hoping you will grand me 7500 bonus points, for my achievement. :) :) :)

Once again, let me thank you specially for all helps you have done for me here. Thanks a lot for being such a lovely, friendly and wonderful administrator. :) :) :) :)
Thanks a lot :)

Meera sandhu
I have a query about moderator bonus.
Though we have a lot of moderators, only a few are active.
If a particular moderator never login at least a single day in a month, will he get moderator bonus????
No.

Sir,
I am completing 15k posts in Boddunan. I think, am the first person to reach this milestone.
Hoping you will grand me 7500 bonus points, for my achievement. :) :) :)

Once again, let me thank you specially for all helps you have done for me here. Thanks a lot for being such a lovely, friendly and wonderful administrator. :) :) :) :)
Thanks a lot :)
Thank you for your contribution. Please do send me a mail when you reach the milestone. Congratulations in advance.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I am bit late to congratulate, anyway congratulation for all the revenue sharing winners. especially sandhya as she is the toper and crossed 15,000posts

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Congratulation to everybody and hope the revenue will increase in coming months.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Number of shares increasing its good that some members are working hard and earning good points. congrats to all.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.