Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani ...you are not checking your PM. I want to answer your query. But that one is locked, I think so.
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/17-q-n-a-find-answers-to-your-questions/237136-can-anyone-identify-this-flowering-plant.html
after reading this, please delete this post from this thread

Now if any post this forum a mail is going to my in box. I am unable to answer. why it so?

There is some problem with this thread even Sandhya had been telling me that she is not able to post her answers though the thread is not locked.

Just check..only moderators have answered that thread :silly:

Meera sandhu
Kalyani ...you are not checking your PM. I want to answer your query. But that one is locked, I think so.
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/17-q-n-a-find-answers-to-your-questions/237136-can-anyone-identify-this-flowering-plant.html
after reading this, please delete this post from this thread

Now if any post this forum a mail is going to my in box. I am unable to answer. why it so?

There is some problem with this thread even Sandhya had been telling me that she is not able to post her answers though the thread is not locked.

Just check..only moderators have answered that thread :silly:
Can you check if you are able to post now?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Now that thread is Ok. Thank you sir

Meera sandhu
Thank you Ram da for congratulating me.I am happy to receive the shares.And happy to see that this time the rate of share increase.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Revenue Sharing of this month has increased compared to the previous month. Congrats to all the members. Have fun and keep working.
It is very strange to see that number of active members has started decreasing, We all have earned less points as the site was under maintenance. Now it is ok. Perhaps in the month of september number of shares distributed would increase.
Congratulation all for getting revenue share. Except three, all have got more than two shares. I specially congratulate sandhya for maintaining her record of 'first' and also thank her for congratulating me on becoming Caesar along with her.

Yes Sandhya. I am your follower. I am following you also to another milestone- one lakh points.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Congratulation all for getting revenue share. Except three, all have got more than two shares. I specially congratulate sandhya for maintaining her record of 'first' and also thank her for congratulating me on becoming Caesar along with her.

Yes Sandhya. I am your follower. I am following you also to another milestone- one lakh points.

No Sir, you are mistaken. In records, you may be holding 99k points. But the truth is that, you haven't got many bonus points here for your milestones. Otherwise, you would have crossed that milestone earlier itself.
Anyhow, let me take the privilege to congratulate you in advance for 100k points in Boddunan :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Congrats all for getting shares. I though we will get less share value this time as most of the time the site was under maintenance last month. :blink:
Congrats all for getting shares. I though we will get less share value this time as most of the time the site was under maintenance last month. :blink:

yes.
Though I and Gulshanji got maximum shares, 7.5k points were our bonus points.
Total activity of forum was very low, as site was undergoing maintenance.
Last month, revenue sharing was very low, just 300 rs. This month has compensated that loss. :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.