The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its difficult to write 10 articles in two weeks.But I will try my best.Keep it up sir you can do this soon.

Not two weeks, only nine more days left now, make it snappy to complete it.

No 7 or 8 days now...because approval of articles take at least one day[/quote

Not necessary sometime it may take 6~7 days also it too 5~6 days for my review to get published here. :) :)
Me also not eligible I think. I earned less than 1000 only from article submission. :( :( :(

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Me also not eligible I think. I earned less than 1000 only from article submission. :( :( :(

Don't worry, we can expect such contests in future also. Keep writing. All the best!!

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Mary

Don't worry, we can expect such contests in future also. Keep writing. All the best!!

I am not worried though I also don't qualify for the contest because I know I won't be able to submit 10 articles in such a less time its tough to do that. :)

I am not worried though I also don't qualify for the contest because I know I won't be able to submit 10 articles in such a less time its tough to do that. :)

Never think so Sanjeev :)
1 article per day is not a big task now, as we can write articles on any festival......with rs.30.
Hoping, you will be able to participate next contest. At that time, don't say so :P
Be positive!!!!

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Never think so Sanjeev :)
1 article per day is not a big task now, as we can write articles on any festival......with rs.30.
Hoping, you will be able to participate next contest. At that time, don't say so :P
Be positive!!!!

Even I am not eligible but its Episode 1 and may be we have more series of such contests coming up. Hope for the best. :) All the best to all the members who are participating!

Live in the present :)
I am eligible but have to give more time to editing rather than write own articles. However, i shall write a few articles according to my ability and interest regardless of competition or reward. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am eligible but have to give more time to editing rather than write own articles. However, i shall write a few articles according to my ability and interest regardless of competition or reward. .

Me too eligible.
I think only a few members are eligible...me, Sarala(I think so), Sunil, Santhosh........any more names? can't find more :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Me too eligible.
I think only a few members are eligible...me, Sarala(I think so), Sunil, Santhosh........any more names? can't find more :whistle:

Sandya, you are more eligible. It appears that some eligible members are absent these days.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Me too eligible.

Sandya, you are more eligible. It appears that some eligible members are absent these days.

Thank you sir. let me try.

Sir, still I have a doubt.....
Just one member will be rewarded? or all members who finish this target will be rewarded?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.