The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wish I could participate but I managed the 500 cash credits through article submission today only. :huh: Hope I will be eligible for the next episode. B)

Thats great and some other eligibilities are threre so check in full then go for the contest.

what about you?
I think you can participate this time :cheer:
What about sanjeev?

No I am not elligible for this. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Copy cat :laugh: :laugh: Am sure, you have completed articles with 500rs
I think many copy cats are here

Meera sandhu
I wish I could participate but I managed the 500 cash credits through article submission today only. :huh: Hope I will be eligible for the next episode. B)

Thats great and some other eligibilities are threre so check in full then go for the contest.

what about you?
What about sanjeev?

everyone is copycat. Only you need to change the copied material. This is what is called: Making handkerchief of dhoti. If you spoil something, you are original. Spoil work of Shakespeare and that will be your original.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

what about you?
What about sanjeev?

everyone is copycat. Only you need to change the copied material. This is what is called: Making handkerchief of dhoti. If you spoil something, you are original. Spoil work of Shakespeare and that will be your original.

I was so amazed to read a quote from Picasso somewhere- 'Small timers steal while the big ones get inspiration' and now you can add that professionals do the same and known better as "researchers". Copycat is the one who simply copy pastes, there are only 26 letters in English language. I find this a good inspiration for an article later.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

what about you?
What about sanjeev?

I was so amazed to read a quote from Picasso somewhere- 'Small timers steal while the big ones get inspiration' and now you can add that professionals do the same and known better as "researchers". Copycat is the one who simply copy pastes, there are only 26letters in English language. I find this a good inspiration for an article later.

There is originality only in nature. all else is 'copy'. But verbatim and mindless copying is 'copycat' whereas skillful and intelligent transformation is called 'original'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

what about you?
What about sanjeev?

No I am still not eligible as I don't write articles and I am still on 400 Rs cash credits from articles. Hope I will write many when I get time to write. May be I should first try to make a target of 1000 Rs. :)
Then SJ, start writing articles daily atleast one. Atleat you may get eligibility for episode2 or 3

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Then SJ, start writing articles daily atleast one. Atleat you may get eligibility for episode2 or 3

Trying but not getting time to write articles. Will start it soon as I like writing articles.I will try to reach 1000 Rs cash credit soon as I know in every episode that will be the basic eligibility. :)

what about you?
What about sanjeev?

I was so amazed to read a quote from Picasso somewhere- 'Small timers steal while the big ones get inspiration' and now you can add that professionals do the same and known better as "researchers". Copycat is the one who simply copy pastes, there are only 26 letters in English language. I find this a good inspiration for an article later.

Truth is that we get inspired from everything around us. We just make it our own instead of immitating :cheer:
Yes, all of us are copy cats.....otherwise we would have been scientists who discovered something new :cheer:
Even the first lessons of our life, we learn from our elders :silly: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
yes exactly sandhya what you have said is 100% true. Nothing is our own. everything we learn from others and our elders

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

what about you?
What about sanjeev?

Truly I am not eligile so I can not participate.but I will write some .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.