The topic is locked.
Hi All,

Welcome back, revenue sharing details for October 2012 are now ready. Here is the list of eligible members:

Sandhya Rani4155 (4 shares)
Sagayamary3988 (3 shares)
vedavyas13748 (3 shares)
sjvg19762960 (2 shares)
kiran82621 (2 shares)
ram2584 (2 shares)
sarala2572 (2 shares)
gkajmani2135 (2 shares)
kpr_mdu2094 (2 shares)
Captain20102000 (2 shares)
kalyani1299 (1 shares)
suni511264 (1 shares)

It is good to know that the activity on article writing section has significantly increased which will have long term benefits. However at the same time the activity on other sections distributed as well. The result you can see in number of eligible members.

And most significant news for this month is we put aside over Rs.22,000 for the payments to the members in October earnings. This is the highest amount of payment we ever made. Over 80% of the amount was earned through article writing during Big Boddunan league contests.

So let us go through the revenue sharing details now.

Total revenue earned for the month of 2012: $130 or Rs.7020
Revenue Sharing (30%): 2106
Revenue Per Share: Rs.81
Total Moderator Bonus: Rs.351

Congratulations and wish you all the best for this month.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am happy to see that the revenue sharing for the month of October is Rs. 84.24.
Congrats to all the members for scoring well this time.

Maverick I have a query. I have scored 2000 points. I am supposed to get 2 shares. I am seeing that my score is just 1997. I am confused. Kindly check my points again.
Thank you said by: RobertP
Where did you get that count?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

last month, over all participation in forum was low, everyone was busy with contests...
This is my lowest share earning till now....only 4, yet I managed to get around 340 rs.....
happy to know that Boddunan is growing....

Yes, Boddunan credited a lot of cash money last month.....
I got 7000 rs cash from last month earnings, 5000+ cash was released last month itself....

Congratulations to all share holders....

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RobertP

I have seen in the statistics, under "this month". Points were 2000 in October. I remember my scores.

Maverick kindly check my scores. In case of any error please let me know.

I have seen in the statistics, under "this month". Points were 2000 in October. I remember my scores.

Maverick kindly check my scores. In case of any error please let me know.
What you see in Points section is as per your local time. But the report will be generated based on the server time, hence the difference. I would suggest you to keep at least 50 points more that what you require to earn a share so that you will not miss any share, this time I am adjusting the missing 3 points.

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
Hi All,

Welcome back, revenue sharing details for October 2012 are now ready. Here is the list of eligible members:

vedavyas13748 (3 shares)
sjvg19762960 (2 shares)
kiran82621 (2 shares)
ram2584 (2 shares)
sarala2572 (2 shares)
gkajmani2135 (2 shares)
kpr_mdu2094 (2 shares)
kalyani1299 (1 shares)
suni511264 (1 shares)

It is good to know that the activity on article writing section has significantly increased which will have long term benefits. However at the same time the activity on other sections distributed as well. The result you can see in number of eligible members.

And most significant news for this month is we put aside over Rs.22,000 for the payments to the members in October earnings. This is the highest amount of payment we ever made. Over 80% of the amount was earned through article writing during Big Boddunan league contests.

Congratulations to all winneres
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Hi All,

vedavyas13748 (3 shares)
sjvg19762960 (2 shares)
kiran82621 (2 shares)
ram2584 (2 shares)
sarala2572 (2 shares)
gkajmani2135 (2 shares)
kpr_mdu2094 (2 shares)
kalyani1299 (1 shares)
suni511264 (1 shares)

My Hearty Congratulations & Sincere Appreciations to the Members who got their place in Boddunan Revenue Sharing Program.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Sanjeev Gupta
My points also showing less. I earned 4012 points last month. Because last day of the month I checked that month(October) points.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
My points also showing less. I earned 4012 points last month. Because last day of the month I checked that month(October) points.
Please note that the server time is 12PM-12PM and please count accordingly.

My points also showing less. I earned 4012 points last month.

I am happy to see my name in the list for the first time. Without the support of members of this community, this would not have been possible. I thank one and all who made it happen. I convey my special thanks to Mary, Sandhya, Sarala,Gulshan ji, Rambabu, Ram and others too. I express my thanks and appreciations to Maverick who is the backbone and other editors and moderators who are the pillars. Keep Rocking!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Mary, Sandhya Rani, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.