The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You all missed a very crucial point friends that the share value is directly related to number of shares and in this month's case the number of shares are only 26. So the value had to go up any way.

Appreciations to you sunil ji for revealing the reason behind the increased value of the share. I hope there will be increase in the number of shares this month.

The active members are almost the same. They are now spending their time more on writing articles than on forums. consequently, number of shares are less. But this is also a blessing in disguise. The lesser number of shares result in higher pay out per share.

Gulshan Ji, As you said, Most of the active members are same. But I am first time in this list. I joined this community on 10th of last month. People like you helped me a lot achieving this. Helping tendency & patience are much appreciated.

Although new, you are also an active member. You are of the very few. The active members can still be counted on tips of fingers. Your active interest in site is indeed commendable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congratulation to all share winners.
I think this is an record value of share credited.

I never saw such a good revenue per share. This is really wonderful.
Hard work of member is seen here.

it happened only because no. of shares have also decreased considerably :P

Of course Sandhya. But I expect few more members at least in the list of this month which will be announced in December. Belated Wishes. Hope you had colourful celebration. Convey my wishes to your family too.

I am not coming in this list from 2 or 3 months. I would like to come in this list.

Want to make each day Accountable

Congratulation to all share winners.
I think this is an record value of share credited.

I never saw such a good revenue per share. This is really wonderful.
Hard work of member is seen here.

it happened only because no. of shares have also decreased considerably :P

Of course Sandhya. But I expect few more members at least in the list of this month which will be announced in December. Belated Wishes. Hope you had colourful celebration. Convey my wishes to your family too.

I am not coming in this list from 2 or 3 months. I would like to come in this list.

You would be for sure just keep on participating on the forums. It looks good when we get some shares at the end of the month which make us motivated to work here. :)
Maverick, thanks for posting the revenue sharing results, the share value has increased considerably and hope it remains the same in the coming months as well! Congratulations to everyone who contributed well and earned shares!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Maverick, thanks for posting the revenue sharing results, the share value has increased considerably and hope it remains the same in the coming months as well! Congratulations to everyone who contributed well and earned shares!

Share value has increased this month just because the number of active members is less. If want to remain same, active members should be less. But that is not fair according to me. All should participate actively so that knowledge can be shared.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Share value has increased this month just because the number of active members is less. If want to remain same, active members should be less. But that is not fair according to me. All should participate actively so that knowledge can be shared.

Robert, perhaps I should remind you that I am very much familiar with why and how the share value increases or decreases! Also, as far as it being fair or not is concerned, it is all a game of numbers! So if the number of shares increases with the value going down, I don't know why anyone should complain, because we all know that people here do anything and everything possible to earn more shares!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is the highest share value from my joining I had seen. Congrats to all winners.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Congratulation to all share winners, This month the amount of share is good.
This is the highest revenue share value i have seen after my joining.
Good to see "Boddunan" is Growing.

Vinu
This is the highest share value from my joining I had seen. Congrats to all winners.

I wan to say Congratulations to you Sasikanth after next month list announcement. Hope you will do it. I am Looking forward to it.

Thanks Robert. Surely I will be in the next month revenue sharing.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You all missed a very crucial point friends that the share value is directly related to number of shares and in this month's case the number of shares are only 26. So the value had to go up any way.

That is something I noticed too..it is but natural and in the end it evens out since the amount to be shared is the same..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.