The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@admin- care, relations with our children and parenting could be one of these, which is as important.
Need better names and short category descriptions for the categories so that I can add them.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Happy to see this contest announcement.

I am concerned about this fact :
Fact: You will earn minimum of 136 per article on conservative terms if you win this contest, maximum will depend on your articles quality.

I want to know the meaning of this fact
What i understand from this is if I win this contest i will get 136 rupees per article. So, if i write 10 articles which is the minimum for participating in this contest then i will get 1360 rupees.
Am i right ?
Correct. 30*7 + 3*50 + 1000 = 1360 ;) .

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Best of luck to all members who are going to take part... I am still not eligible for this contest.. But I would like to take part in contest when it will be my interest related.
Unless you have any bad remarks on your account in last 3 months, I suggest you to participate in the contest.

@admin- care, relations with our children and parenting could be one of these, which is as important.
Need better names and short category descriptions for the categories so that I can add them.

Parenting
child relations
child care

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Parenting
child relations
child care
category already there under miscellaneous. moved it.

Thank you said by: suni51

Parenting
child relations
child care
category already there under miscellaneous. moved it.

Thanks I checked and found it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

All the best to the participants even I am also not eligible to participate in the contest. Hope this time too the contests will be rocking like in the past. :)
What is the minimum no of articles to write in this contest.And also can I participate in this contest.Maverick sir please reply me.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Welcome the new big boddunan league contest. All the best to the participants.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
What is the minimum no of articles to write in this contest.And also can I participate in this contest.Maverick sir please reply me.

It has all been very clearly noted down in Mavericks post in the first page itself...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.