The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi all, am back after a short break.
I may miss this contest.....
My net connection is not favouring me, need a new one which takes time.
Now vavu's exam going on and on Saturday, am going to my home to enjoy Christmas holidays for 8-9 days. yet I will try my best
any how, all the very best for all the participants. Try your best to win the contest.

Oh that's the reason I don't find you active these days here on Boddunan. :P

Don't worry Sandhya I know you can reach the target in 3 days. All the best. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Now vavu's exam going on and on Saturday, am going to my home to enjoy Christmas holidays for 8-9 days. yet I will try my best
any how, all the very best for all the participants. Try your best to win the contest.

Oh that's the reason I don't find you active these days here on Boddunan. :P

Don't worry Sandhya I know you can reach the target in 3 days. All the best. :)

She can reach the target with in a day also Sanjeev. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

There is nothing like 'try'. You either do or not. Winds and ware are on side of the ablest navigator.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mary

There is nothing like 'try'. You either do or not. Winds and ware are on side of the ablest navigator.

yesterday I submitted 5 articles from a browsing centre. completed 3 more today.
i need to travel a little distance to go to a browsing centre, extra expense too...

My net connection is disconnecting continuously. before I leave today, let me try to complete 2 more and submit today itself. if possible, I will submit more later.

what to do, today is power problem in our place :( :(

@Sanjeev...
Net problem is the reason.....W-max can't work well in between Vilangan hills and Sobha city flats.
also BSNL people are so late ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

yesterday I submitted 5 articles from a browsing centre. completed 3 more today.
i need to travel a little distance to go to a browsing centre, extra expense too...

My net connection is disconnecting continuously. before I leave today, let me try to complete 2 more and submit today itself. if possible, I will submit more later.

@Sanjeev...
Net problem is the reason.....W-max can't work well in between Vilangan hills and Sobha city flats.

All of your net problems will clear soon. No worries and Advanced congratulations for the victory.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

@Sanjeev...

Net and power problems have become part of our lives since long. Still we are alive
Net problems are very much part of our lives and all of us do want Sandhya to participate in the contest. We would like maximum people to be a part of the league but let us keep this discussion to BBL-4 only.

Live in the present :)
I have one request regarding the contest. I feel when people post articles for the contest, then the articles must be approved immediately and credited too. Then only most of the people get encouragement and interest. My article is waiting from one week for cash credit. not only me. Many members articles are waiting from a week for the approval and even cash credit.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have one request regarding the contest. I feel when people post articles for the contest, then the articles must be approved immediately and credited too. Then only most of the people get encouragement and interest. My article is waiting from one week for cash credit. not only me. Many members articles are waiting from a week for the approval and even cash credit.

All- editors and administration need some time to do their job especially when there is greater number of articles for review. All articles submitted by the last date are eligible for the contest irrespective of when there are edited and evaluated.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Your sugessation is right even I submitted one for Rs 50 but credited Rs 40 So I got tome to submit one another for Rs 50 and three articles are needed atleast to complete the contest.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.