Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Okay yes. I should. I am really lazy in reading posts at times :laugh: But that is not the case always. Actually I had been expecting some pointed answers immediately without going into details.I will do the reading at night when I am at peace with myself :whistle:

What do you mean are you not in peace at present?. :laugh:
I wish all of the participants of Big Boddunan League - Episode 5 'All the Best'. I hope Ronak Bhardwaj, Ram Prosad Acharya, Sandhya Rani, Suni51, Bol Bachchan, Usha Manohar, Ashii, Rambabu, Sarala and Mary will rock. I convey my special wishes to these guys & girls. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I won't be able to participate in contest. From 31st my exams are there so have to prepare for that.

the topic given is very interesting. I hope as many members can take advantage and get 1500.

All the best.

Want to make each day Accountable

Okay yes. I should. I am really lazy in reading posts at times :laugh: But that is not the case always. Actually I had been expecting some pointed answers immediately without going into details.I will do the reading at night when I am at peace with myself :whistle:

Abhi- You certainly can participate but you are not yet eligible for bonus although you shall get cash as per ratings of your articles. I hope this would help your cause. I sincerely hope you shall earn enough by the next month (500/) to get bonus as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back to another big contest on Boddunan - BBL-5.

Here is the topic for this episode.

Travel, Tourism & Places (including its sub categories)

Wish you all the best and happy writing.

This is an excellent topic and very interesting too with a lot of scope to write...I have been waiting for it ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is beaches, hotel and wildlife sanctuary come under this topic.
Nice topics given, let rock year and this time make another record as the number of winners are increasing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nice topics given, let rock year and this time make another record as the number of winners are increasing.

Yes this time its a nice topic one can write numerous number of articles on this topic hope to see lot more participants in this contest too.
Is beaches, hotel and wildlife sanctuary come under this topic.

Definitely ! they all come under travel and tourist attractions, so we have more than enough to write... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is amazing. Last 4 leagues were very interesting. It has given us many good articles. This time the topic is interesting enough to write articles on it.
This is amazing. Last 4 leagues were very interesting. It has given us many good articles. This time the topic is interesting enough to write articles on it.

So come on devyani. let us start with some good article.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.