Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What there is a problem. It is good for me I log into my account before going to Office. Otherwise i miss this league after a hard work. Last time to this problem arises admin must take care of it.

Ok I will send a PM to Maverick.

your name is really confusing me yaar... :silly: :silly:
Bacchan, Chandan and now Suraj...
Bacchan and Chandan are friends, living together ;)
what about you? :P

No need to keep yourself in a confusing :P :P :P :P :P :P

I will be explaining BolBachchan is username of a Chandan and Mblaze is a username for Suraj... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Suraj and Chandan Lives in a same Building as an MCA student.

Now everything clear or you have still a problem. Otherwise I send an other description message to you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Confused again, it's something like a jigsaw puzzle. need to put each cutting at correct place. :silly: :silly:

it seems a lot of suns and moons in our family. :unsure: :unsure:
Already Gulshanji and Ceemji here. again added a few more.

Suraj and Chandan live together :woohoo:
now, what about you? where are you living? Do you know both? Are you three friends? :silly:

Hold a minute Sandhya. You are confused by Name. :dry: :dry: :dry:

Actually bolbachan, suraj live together not chandan. :P :P :P

I know Suraj and Suraj Know Me.

Actually a member register who name is also chandan but we both cannot know him.

The Bolbachan Actual name is Chandan But he is not having any idea about a Newly register chandan as show in previous page by asking My article get rejected.
So you all live 'thrigether' or are all 'one' group? And all your writing styles are same, do you combine study while writing?

And not to mention period (.) use as a common practice.
I stopped putting full stops after reading so many full stops in headings :laugh:

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i failed again to decode this 'thrigether' and combined study...
we are already in confused state, don't give much stress to your head right now. let it become cool. :laugh:

actually I started decoding this puzzle a few months back :cheer:
Now I have left the topic.....it's really like a jigsaw puzzle :silly: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
we are already in confused state, don't give much stress to your head right now. let it become cool. :laugh:

I don't think any one was ever in a doubt. That would be only your modesty if you felt so.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think any one was ever in a doubt. That would be only your modesty if you felt so.
He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.
- Confucius

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

When will the results of BBL 5 announced.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.